Tuesday, October 15, 2024

One more step.................


All 24 strip sets are at this stage now, ready to cut into 2 strips of rectangles.  I need to find 16 more fabrics for 8 more pairs.  I'm trying to decide whether to repeat some of the fabrics.

The new NCIS shows were on last night so I had 3 hours to sew.


One of my white cacti has 2 buds on it.  This is the time of year that the first buds form.  I need to get busy and repot a couple of them.  This morning I have my wound check from pacemaker surgery and then I can get busy on some projects.  I need to cut another batting and make another backing.

 

1 comment:

Carol said...

My white cactus has buds too! This was a plant that a friend gave me a couple of years ago after Christmas. Her daughter had bought it for her but my friend gave it to me... said she would just kill it.