Friday, October 4, 2024

3 blocks and quilts gifted.....................

Yesterday turned into kind of a social day so I only got 3 blocks sewn.  The 2 light fabrics on the left haven't been used in the previous 27 blocks but the one on the right is a repeat.  I now have 30 blocks.


A friend in town has lost several family members in the last year so I told her to come over and pick out a quilt.  I asked what her favorite color was and she said green.  I pulled out the one on the left and she loved it.  Then I pulled out the one on the right and she loved it more.  She couldn't decide which to take so I gave both of them to her.  They both have green prints on the back too.


I had a surprise visit from my niece last month and I sent home the one on the left for her and the one on the right to her son and wife.  The 2 nieces had each gotten 2 quilts and their brother had only gotten one so I needed to even things up.

I have 4 more I'll show tomorrow that left my house last month.
 

1 comment:

Julierose said...

Just a lovely thought to gift your quilts, Wanda;))) I am sure they will be cherished;)))
50 here early this morning--off to my MD appt this morning re BP--
Then hopefully a nice basting day on my "Home" ...Here's to a wonderful weekend and your continued good recuperation...
hugs, Julierose