Thursday, October 3, 2024

Cleaning up................


In another attempt to clean off my sewing cabinet I came across these 3 Liberty Lawn prints I purchased a few months ago.  They are designs by Brian Wildsmith.  He illustrated many books and I have a favorite.



I love the illustrations in this book so much that I have never shared it with the little ones in the family.












Can you resist this cute face and those leaves and stems?










Here is some more of the foliage.  I love the hollow leaves and all of the dotty paint splatters in the background.











And then there is the tortoise.  I also have a book Illustrated by Brian W. about squirrels that I bought second hand that has some really nice illustrations.  If you do a search for him you can see more of the illustrations.

Yesterday was errand day since I was no longer restricted from driving AND could take a shower and wash my hair for the first time since the pacemaker replacement surgery.

 

2 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Lovely illustrations! The rabbit is especially irresistible :). I’m sure taking a shower felt wonderful.

Julierose said...

Being able to shower just feels so wonderful!!:)))
Yhose illustrations are just lovely---
51 here and sunny--today is haircut day for me--finally; I don't like hair in my face!!
Those are really pretty Liberty prints--
hugs, Julierose