Wednesday, August 4, 2021

No energy............


It was another beautiful day yesterday but I just couldn't get going on much.  I did sew 16 more 4 patches for an older project that I showed around a week ago.  I can see why I stalled on the project...no variety, just the same thing over and over.


I moved the lighter peach block in from the top left corner (as it was on yesterday's post) and moved a few other blocks and thought I was ready to sew.  I decided to give it one more day to be sure.

 

8 comments:

Julierose said...

You have been so busy in the garden re-do and sewing--so it's not surprising that you had no energy left. A day of rest is good...
hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

With beautiful weather, it is time to slow down and enjoy it! The cold and snowy days will be here soon enough.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Here's hoping that your energy and enthusiasm return soon, Wanda!

Elaine Adair said...

Given how hot many of us are, give "dehydration" a possibility. It sneaks up on me even when I've been doing NOTHING. Thirst is not always a good indicator. Good luck and thanks as always, for the beautiful quilts, fantastic colors, and lovely gardening projects.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

we all have those days when we just don't have the energy to do a lot - on those days I tend to listen to an audio book and knit if I don't have another hand project to work on.

Quiltdivajulie said...

After all your outdoor work AND the energy expended on the pop up shop, I can understand why you needed a day off to rest. I've been reading more lately - "dog days of summer" and all that.

Mystic Quilter said...

Not surprised you couldn't get going packing up 158 yards of fabric plus three quilt tops - the yardage would be a mammoth task for anyone.

Anonymous said...

Your designs are so inspiring.