Sunday, June 28, 2020

Repeat fun............


That was so much fun Friday that I made 4 new blocks yesterday.  I have lots more strips to use........

I also made 3 more Churn Dash blocks with the Kaffe Collective fabrics.  I have 12 done now.  I'll bring them upstairs to get a good photo of them all together tomorrow.

I'm still working on a pop-up shop.  If you want 24 hour early access you can sign up on the email list form on my right sidebar.  I don't have a date set yet but it will be soon.

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Those batik strips are looking good...hugs julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fun sewing is important - I did some myself yesterday and might do some more this afternoon . . .

Needled Mom said...

Loving the churn dash blocks.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Loving all your blocks. You always inspire.