Monday, June 29, 2020

A dozen blocks...........


This is a happy dozen blocks isn't it?  It is fun to see how some of the large prints look cut up.  I will continue making them when I need something to sew.  

I'm itching to start a new project.  Aren't we all?  I have been working so hard on the pop-up shop that I didn't want to do any major thinking and cutting this past week.  I have the offerings mostly together now and dates set.  The pop up shop will be July 7 - 12.  It will open for email subscribers at noon ET on July 7 and at noon ET on July 8 for the public.  It will close at midnight ET on July 12.  There is a form on my right sidebar to subscribe to the email list or use this linkIf you signed up previously you don't need to sign up again.


I forgot to check the black raspberries on Saturday so there were lots to pick last night.  I had easy cooking yesterday.  My son dropped off a bar-B-Q sandwich and pea salad in the middle of the day and for my evening meal I had a dish of ice cream with black raspberries.  That's my favorite kind of cooking!

10 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

The raspberries look delish! I think all kinds of berries are real treats.
Love the dozen.

patty a. said...

The blocks are coming along nicely! Good luck with your pop up shop. Those black raspberries look so good! Now that I have some open space at the wood line maybe I ought to plant some.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

ice cream and berries sound wonderful! so nice of your son to drop off food - I miss eating out and being in the country I don't bother to drive in to do a curbside pick up -

hetty said...

Yum! Berries and Ice cream! Your Kaffe 12 look delicious too! Good luck with your pop-up shop.

Ada Plouvier-Kopitopoulou said...

The blocks look great, each on itself and stunning all together. I love all kind of berries, especially with ice cream, haha!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Elder son and his wife took Little Man berry picking last week - blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries. Daddy then made jam - it's delicious (but seedy so I have to be cautious).

Your berries are beautiful (and so are those churn dash blocks!).

Nann said...

Juicy blocks, juicy berries. Summertime!

Tammy Hutchinson said...

Yes, please pick a new quilt project and maybe you will inspire me again! I'm having trouble deciding...so am reading and gardening whenever the rain gives me a chance. We have had rain every day for a month, everything is so lush!

Mystic Quilter said...

I'm loving all the colour in your Churn Dash blocks, so bright and cheerful.Sounds like an ideal kind of day with the delicious sounding dishes.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh those blocks.... they are just as yummy as your berries!!