Sunday, December 1, 2019

November 2019 monthly recap...................







I had 5 finishes in November and that felt really good.  I hope to end the year with less quilt tops than I started the year with.  The colorwash wallhangings varied in size from 28" to 35.5" x 53.5".  The red and gray quilt is 47" x 71".  This makes 21 finishes for the year so far.  

I finished one quilt top, 72" x 89".  I'm planning on quilting this one this month.  I'm in the middle of quilting the big African fabric quilt I basted a couple months ago so it will hopefully be a December finish too.  I will also quilt the African colorwash this month.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you have a lot of finishes!

JJM said...

Magnificent Colorwashes ! Love the precision of your red and grey. I'm counting your blocks and tumblers too for this month, as a pre-finish (^._.^) . It says 'warm and cozy' without a doubt.

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

Busy busy busy . . . I have two to quilt this month (maybe three if the force is with me) and a couple of tops to complete. Maybe - we'll see.