Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Yellow, black and white.............

I finally got all of the yellow and black and white scraps together in 2 containers so I can make some more crazy pieced blocks.  I think Sunday when I have 2 friends coming over would be a good time to work on it.

My next pop-up shop will open in a couple days for the people on my email list.  The following day it will be open to everyone.  I had lots of proofreading and photography to do yesterday.  My email list sign up box is on my right side bar.  If you view this on a smartphone scroll down to "view in Browser" or "view original post" or some similar wording and click on it.  This will open my actual blog with my right sidebar showing.

9 comments:

Turid said...

Ah, those colours. I love them.

Lesley Gilbert said...

Great colour combination - I always love when you sew scrappy :)

patty a. said...

I love the high contrast of the yellow and black. That will make a fabulous quilt.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Could use a little sunshine and your blocks are providing it.

Marnie Haines said...

Perfect time for a pop-up shop! We'll be inspired by all of your beautiful finishes recently.

JJM said...

I love your teasers of what's ahead, "Yellow, black 'n white fabrics", I look forward to of how you will design them.

JJM

The Joyful Quilter said...

A black, white, and yellow quilt has been on my TO MAKE list for ages! I'll be looking forward to seeing how your turns out.

Roxanne said...

That is a great combination of colors and fabrics in that box! It will be fun to watch it grow!

Mystic Quilter said...

Love these three colours together!