Sunday, November 24, 2019

All together..........


The sections are all sewn together now and tumbler edges trimmed.  It finished at 72" x 89" so it was too tall to put up on the design wall in this position for its photo.  I had to pin it back on sideways and then rotate the photo.  
There is a large variety of flannels both yarn dyed wovens and prints, all from my scrap bin.
















Another view.























In my indoor garden I have lots of blooms.  This one was a piece that broke off of a plant and I replanted it.  I thought it was from a red plant but now see that it is from my favorite pink one.



Here is the plant it came from.  I didn't think it had any buds and surprise!  Yesterday I saw one facing the window so I turned it around so maybe more buds will form.

My pop-up shop closes tomorrow night at 10 EST so if you want to visit it, do it soon.

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

The quilt turned out great!

O'Quilts said...

great quilt...love
Everytime my cacti bloom, I think of you!!

Marie said...

Great quilt Wanda - love the mix of shapes & prints.

JJM said...

The autumn hues of flannel fabrics and your designing worked this into another gorgeous quilt.

JJM

patty a. said...

The top turned out wonderful! And to think it was made from scraps and leftover bits.

MissPat said...

The Thanksgiving cactus does respond to light sources. Right now I have two that sit on a room divider on either side of the TV. The west side gets more light and the plants are closer to the windows, so they are both in full bloom on that side while the east facing sides have just a few buds. They will bloom fully, it just takes a little longer.
Pat