Friday, November 22, 2019

A little sewing.........

I got 4 of the 7 rows of rectangles sewn.  Two more rows are at the sewing machine and one is stacked and pinned to the wall.  I'll design the right side today.






I got a start on the packaging and preparing for mailing from my pop-up shop.  More of that to do today.












This is the cactus that had so many buds.  It only had one bloom last year and it is looking much better this year.  It is a soft red color.






I found another of the champagne color cactus at W*lm*rt and decided I needed it.  I had 2 small plants in this color and one of them died over the winter.

The pop-up shop is open to everyone now. Click here to visit.



5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

My cactus from the same source last year is full of buds. It is a light pink, if I remember correctly. I am so thrilled it survived. I think it likes the northeast window where it gets a lot of filtered light.

patty a. said...

Congratulations for selling so much in your pop up shop! That is quite a bag full of mail and then you have more to get ready! All your hard work is paying off.

Roxanne said...

Your pop up shop is always great fun! Beautiful quilts and fabric, and the quilt starter packs are a great addition. Hope you sell out!

JJM said...

I agree your "pop up shop" is s show stopper ! Your designing at its best. A beautiful array of quilts.
I'm envious of your cactus blossoms.... My one and only plant had many buds, but the breeze from the drapery opening every morning or closing at night blew them off. Can't figure out why else they'd have fallen off.

JJM

MissPat said...

I'm still in search of one of the champagne colored cactus, not that i need any more. Glad to see the pop up shop did so well.
Pat