Thursday, November 21, 2019

Flannel quilt start and pop-up shop...........

My 2 friends came over yesterday and I decided to start this flannel quilt made from a lot of scraps  that I cut into rectangles and tumblers last year.  I counted 99 rectangles so I had an idea of how big I could make this.  It will have another section of the rectangles at the right.  I ended up with 13 leftover tumblers but had to cut some more rectangles after I decided it needed to be a little larger.
I'm all ready to design the rest of the quilt.

My pop-up shop opens at noon EST today for everyone on my email list (sign up on right side bar) so expect an email at that time with a password in it.  It is case sensitive so if it is in all caps you must use all caps.  Everyone else will have access to the shop tomorrow at noon EST.  The shop closes on Monday at 10 p.m EST.

2 comments:

patty a. said...

Yes use up those flannel pieces! That will make such an interesting quilt with the tumblers down the middle.

JJM said...

Rectangles and tumblers and in flannel yet, it can't get any cozier than that. Love the autumn colors.

Looking forward to seeing what's in your pop up shop today.

JJM