Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Errand day...........

The weather was nice yesterday although it was only 36 degrees.  I had errands that were put on hold with the snow last week.  I had an 8' fluorescent bulb burn out in the basement and had another fixture that hasn't had bulbs for almost a year so I bought 4 new bulbs 2 to a package.  The rest of the day was spent on choosing items for the pop-up shop this week, doing the photography and writeups, figuring out prices and the next thing I knew it was time for bed.  The fabric pieces above were on my cutting table and will be cut into 2.5" squares and 2.5" x 4.5" rectangles for my colorwash quilts.

5 comments:

patty a. said...

Those bulbs will brighten up the basement! I hate running errands, but I guess you have to breakdown once in a while and just take care of stuff.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I switched to LED tubes and the light is much better. Such interesting fabric will give so many choices cut up.

JJM said...

That is a fun piece of fabric to add to your Colorwash . I too have some LED fluorescence in my work room and love brilliance of them.

JJM

Connie said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that fabric . . . you have a way of seeing ways to use fabric that I haven't been able to get into my head and I love what you do with it. Your talent is very special!
Have a wonderful day.
Connie :)

Vicki W said...

I had to replace 4 fluorescent bulbs in the basement last week. Boy, what a difference!