Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Last one quilted............

This was my design wall yesterday, my backdrop for the last live broadcast for this session of my Colorwash 360 class.  I haven't decided which way is up yet for the 2 on the right.  The one on the bottom right is just basted in this photo.
I took the basted one off the wall last night and quilted it while I watched my 3 hours of TV.  After I trim it I have to find bindings for both of the small colorwashes.

Yesterday was a record breaking temperature day.  It was the earliest date we had 7 degrees for a low since they started record keeping in Chicago, the lowest low temp in the morning and the lowest high temperature for the day.  I think it got up to 16 or 17 degrees and the previous record was 28 degrees.  Our normal temps for yesterday should be low 34 and high 50.  I know this cold front has dropped deep into the south too.




4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Yes this cold front has dropped into the Deep South. Here in Alabama it is 22 this morning. It was 22 at 8pm last night and has been sitting at 22 since. Normally at this time of year our low is around 40.

The colorwash quilts look great as always.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

yes cold here in Arkansas too - yesterday high 32 last night the second night at a row at 20 -- love your design wall

Linda Swanekamp said...

The cold broke records here in Buffalo, too. The quilts look wonderful in their grouping, so good to see on a cold, frozen day.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Brrr!!! Stay inside and SEW! :o))