Friday, April 23, 2021

Sewn together and backing.................


I spent a lot of time in the basement doing odds and ends and then sewed this zig zag together last night.  That is the backing flannel next to it.  It is more of a peach color but I like it with the quilt.  I only need about 1.5 yards for this one and that is a 5 yard piece so I'll have enough for another small quilt too.  I bought the flannel on sale at least 8 years ago and maybe longer so it is good to finally use some of it.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh very pretty backing flannel with those roses--it really does go well with your lovely pink project...
hugs for a great weekend...Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

What a beautiful piece of flannel. It will pair great with the zig zags which also has wonderful fabric.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Looks like a perfect backing to me, and those zig zags - love them! It makes such a difference to have lots of "crayons" to use in your designs!

Danice G said...

Cute quilt, and the flannel will be perfect for it.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love your backing and your quilt. Fun fun

JJM said...

I can see your zig zag patten has really made your pink fabrics sing. And to wrap baby in that peachy pink cozy flannel backed quilt is a real snuggler.

JJM

Vicki W said...

What a sweet quilt!