Thursday, April 29, 2021

Chisel star progress............


8 blocks are sewn and 4 blocks are just quarter blocks on the design wall.  After I finish sewing the last 4 blocks some of them will go to the top of the quilt because all of the new fabrics are in the bottom half of the quilt right now.






My backyard is turning pink finally.  We are getting a little rain but very light so it shouldn't knock many blooms off.





I forgot to take a photo of my little bouquet earlier so you get to see the reflection of my refrigerator in the window.  The little Narcissus are starting to bloom.  I looked them up online and they are called Pheasant Eye Narcissus and the site said they were fragrant.  I had to check that out and yes, they are fragrant.  That is the end of the Daffodils in with them.

5 comments:

patty a. said...

Chisel is looking good! Those pink blossoms are so pretty! I noticed last night that I have a few Narcissus blooming.

Julierose said...

Oh I just think those Pheasant eyed Narcissus are gorgeous--so pretty. I will have to put them on my list for this Fall's bulb buying...
Your backyard is aglow with that ravishing pink!! how lovely...
Your chisels are looking so good hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

I'm enjoying your progress on the chisels.

I'm fascinated with all the Spring blossoms, shrubs and trees in your yard. Sandwich, IL. is far ahead of us here in the mountains.

JJM

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, your Spring looks so lovely. The cooler temps are keeping the blossoms looking good for longer. Tulips still up. Quilt is coming along strong.

O'Quilts said...

Flowers nice, quilt nice, spring nice xo