Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Pink again.............

When I cleaned off my sewing table I saw the pile of pink squares leftover from the second pink quilt.  I counted and there were 65 sewn plus 40 light triangles.  I decided to cut more pink prints to match up with the 40 triangles and got them sewn last night.


Here is another fabric from the purple shelf.  I have a half yard of it and think I need to use it this year. 






My Hostas are still at several different stages of growth.  This one is just barely up.






This one is right next to the one in the photo above and it is way ahead of it.






The Lungwort/Pulmonaria continues to bloom with the green and white Hosta behind it.

No snow so far but cold predicted overnight.  
 

6 comments:

Julierose said...

pretty pinks...all of our hostas got eaten away by something a couple years ago and I haven't replaced them. I want to plant some new ones bordering the back of our house--right now it's just grass up to the foundation in that back area...very shady so they should do well there...
Hugs, midweek...Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great pinks! They will look great when sewn. Tulips under 4" of snow and falling.

MissPat said...

I'm about 70 miles east of Linda and it's snowing here, too. I have no tulips because of the deer, but the hyacinths will take a beating from the heavy wt snow. Ah, spring.
Pat

patty a. said...

Those HSTs will make another pretty pink quilt. That purple multi colored fabric is unique. I am sure you will find a special place to use it. I posted pictures this morning of everything covered in snow. Your hostas is pretty. The deer will eat the ones you plant, but seem to leave the wild plants alone! Go figure! LOL!!

Kristin said...

You are a quilting machine!

I love hostas, but we have deer, and that is their salad buffet.

Needled Mom said...

I hope the cold snap did not impact the new growth. Looking forward to the new pinks.