Thursday, September 10, 2020

6 more blocks............


5 more stars and one with the solid rectangles all waiting to be pressed. That is 7 new stars with the 2 from Tuesday and I have 23 blocks already sewn for a total of 30.  They are 9" blocks so what I have done would make a small quilt 45" x 54".  I'm going to make more stars though because I have lots of the solid color triangles already cut.  I might put all 30 of the blocks up on the design wall today to see how they look together.  The star blocks won't all be novelty prints.

Go here to see all 6 of the solids with prints that I am making.  Two are finished quilts, one is a sewn top, the other 3 are just blocks.  There is a link to my inspiration quilts and blogger in the link I provided.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

The stars appear to be in motion--nice work on these
hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

More fun blocks!

Needled Mom said...

I’m liking those stars.