Thursday, September 17, 2020

Making kits.............


 As much as I would love to show you what quilt I am working on, I have to continue working on kits for my Colorwash 360 class.  There is only one time to prepare for class and that is before it begins.....so that is what I am doing.  Yesterday it was separating the Kaffe 6" squares into kits and packaging them and making the little mini collage kits pictured here.  Oh, and driving to the post office after packaging up some orders.  

Only a day and a half left to sign up for the Colorwash 360 online class.  Go here to register for the class.

We will have mighty cool weather for 4 days this week starting today.  62 for a high and 47 at night.  This is sooooo much better that all of that heat and humidity we had this summer.  I have someone lined up to paint my house trim (my house is Crab Orchard stone from TN) so I have to clear a path through bushes and flower beds for the guy to get up to the windows.  I have 2 weeks to get ready so I'm going to enjoy the cool weather to start doing this.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice that your weather has cooled down. We are much cooler here, too; 47 in the mornings and no higher than low 70's at noon...I love this weather...Fall is my favorite season...
Hugs, julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

The cooler weather is wonderful. The getting darker earlier is not. The kits look exciting.

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

You know with the cooler weather... that winter won't be too far off, right? I am not looking forward to it... quite yet. Enjoy your cooler days, and lets hope for a long Indian Summer!!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

the weather sounds perfect - it is too cool down here to for about 4 days - I wonder what it will get down to here, will be so nice to have the windows all day

patty a. said...

It has been cooler here, but still humid. You have been keeping busy making up those kits and now clearing up things for the painter will add to that list of things to do. It will be good to have the painting done before winter!

Quiltdivajulie said...

We are feeling the shift in seasons here - gets light later in the morning, gets dark sooner at night, and there are the first few leaves beginning to drift off the trees (the main rush will be in November-December). Cooler mornings but still humid. Good luck with all your prep work - it makes things go so much better.

MissPat said...

We have frost warnings for this weekend, which is a little too early for me. That means a bunch of plants need to be cleaned up and brought inside.
Pat

Agilejack said...

I really want to take your color wash class some time. I just don't have the bandwidth for it now. It makes me sad.
Anne