Thursday, September 3, 2020

A job finished............


 I finished cutting the batik colorwash kits for my upcoming online Colorwash 360 class.  We will announce enrollment week soon.  

This time I packaged as I cut and it went a little faster than last time.  The pile of scraps is so pretty that I think I'll put them in my tall acrylic vase as a decoration in the basement bathroom.

I was watching the weather forecast at noon yesterday and they have changed our wonderful forecast of 70s next week to mid-80s.  I hope they decide they are wrong and that the first forecast was right.  No A/C the last few days and windows open.

8 comments:

Julierose said...

It is so nice to have the windows open; this morning we are back to high temps and humidity...
Pretty cuttings...hugs, Julierose

Beth@IHaveANotion.com said...

We are considering an ark!!! 11+ inches of rain in July (that is the total form just 3 BIG rainstorms. Not sure of the totals in August, since the old weather station gave up the ghost and we had to get a new one. The new one recorded 3.66 before midnight yesterday and .98 before 5 this morning!!! Wet, but not cool!!! Next week we are supposed to have cooler temps... but long-range forecasts and real-life never seem to come together in the weather department!!! Not so much in real-life either, come to think of it! Those trimmings do look a bit inviting!!!

Quiltdivajulie said...

You always do such a beautiful job of packaging your fabrics, especially the smaller pieces. I don't blame you for keeping the cutoff trimmings as a happy.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Only a little rain here and back up in humidity. The packages look wonderful and those scraps are delightful.

patty a. said...

Good job getting the kits made up. You package them so professionally! The temps here will be in the 80's next week too. I haven't opened the windows since the humidity varies so much, but mostly higher than 50%.

Needled Mom said...

That would be a gorgeous use for those scraps!

GranChris said...

I would keep those scraps for sure. So pretty!

Lovay said...

I sometimes put little scraps in a pretty jelly jar and display in my sewing room as 'quilt jelly'!