Friday, September 4, 2020

More fabric.............


I decided I needed some of the new darker color Kaffe collective fabrics.  I really like the first one on the left.  That one comes in many colors but this one is nice and dark.


 I also got a surprise package of fabric from a friend in CO.  She thought I might like them for my solids and prints quilt series.  I had never seen any of them before and I especially like the pickles and the flamingos.  There is enough to cut for all 3 of the quilts.

8 comments:

Lesley Gilbert said...

Beautiful Kaffe fabrics - lucky you. Great designs in the 2nd photo - top middle are what we call crinkle chips - did you see them on your visit to England? Have a nice sewing weekend - hope you get the rain you needed :)

Julierose said...

Oh isn't that a lovely gift? Those fabrics will really add to your pieces...quilters are so thoughtful;)))
Those are really nice and dark KF fabrics you chose. You have a lot of new fabrics now to play with;)) hugs julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

The novelty fabrics are really neat. Love the saturation of the Kaffes.

Nann said...

Of course you needed some more Kaffeine! Lovely acquisitions.

BatikFanatic said...

The novels fabrics are such fun! Seeing french fries and pickles, I'm thinking it's time for lunch. And those Kaffes... luscious (ahhhhh...)

Quiltdivajulie said...

I indulged myself in some of his new darker prints (and a couple of others I especially like). Those novelties are awesome - pickles!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Fun new fabrics, Wanda!

JJM said...

Nice and dark and lots of BLUE in your new Kaffe prints. So pretty !

The fabric from your CO. friend, shows she has a fun personality... Those are great prints. I've not seen any of them in the fabric store where I live.

JJM