Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Indoors and outdoors..............


 Inside I am gathering and preparing for my first live session for my Colorwash 360 class.  This is my backdrop for the first broadcast.




This is the photo I posted last year that shows my computer and mic set up with my camera mounted on top of my computer.  We needed a higher quality camera than the one included in the laptop.  This is sitting on my sewing cabinet and I usually leave it here during the weeks of all 6 live sessions so my sewing during that time is usually on smaller items unless I sew on one of the machines in the basement.

Outside I mowed the yard in 2 sessions.  I decided to do the backyard after it cooled down a little.  It was only 75 degrees but sunny so it was warm while mowing at cardio speed.

5 comments:

patty a. said...

It looks like you are all ready to go with the online workshop. I know what you mean about how warm it can get mowing. I have been walking at lunchtime. There is a long asphalt road back to the office and it got very warm walking even though it was 66 out.

Julierose said...

That will be a beautiful backdrop for your live sessions...
we are still chilly here...I am hoping to walk a little today if
my sciatica doesn't come back to bother me again!!
Still sewing long rows together on CS--Hope i can manage two more today...then there will only be 5 left in this first stage...
slow going these days...
Stay safe
Hugs, Julierose

JJM said...

Tuesdays quilt is truly one of a kind...Your gradation/colorwash designing is magnificent to say the least. I know how tedious your binding was, but you did a beautiful job of it and it is what makes this quilt such a show piece.

I know your class will be the most amazing one yet... I know how you share every design secret and then some with everyone. Those that are taking the class are in for a designing adventure they will never forget. And a fun class time too. Your set up is absolutely professional which I applaud you for.

JJM

Vicki W said...

Have fun with the class!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Good luck with your broadcast, Wanda. You are an amazing quilter.