Sunday, May 10, 2020

Outdoor fun..........

My white Bleeding Heart is blooming in among the Lungwort plants.  It was in the high 50s yesterday so it was a pleasant day to mow the grass.





I wish this little Coralbell plant would grow faster since its color contrast is so nice in the flowerbed.








All of a sudden this ground cover was blooming.  It has a bunch of the invading blue bell shaped flowers mixed in.  Maybe I'll try to clean up this little flower bed this spring.


I pulled out the next quilt top and backing that I was going to work on and found out I had already cut the 2 backing pieces to the right length.  They need pressing so I took them to the ironing board.......  but I didn't do it.  The only sewing I did was 4 masks, three of them a lightweight denim.

Happy Mother's Day to my US readers!




7 comments:

Lesley Gilbert said...

I wrote a long comment but it didn't send so I'll make this short - Happy Mothers Day :)

Julierose said...

Happy Mother's Day among your flowers...cold here still..
still on rest mode here, sorted through the strips you sent and pulled quite a few to help out my Courthouse Steps project--;)))
~ ~ ~ waving in the sun at least Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Happy Mother's Day, Wanda. Not warm here- yesterday 30s and snow. Kind of weird to buy plants from the nursery in a snowburst, had to keep them inside.

Needled Mom said...

Happy Mother’s Day, Wanda. Looks like it’s a snowy one for many!

Alice said...

Happy Mother’s Day Wanda, I do enjoy your garden. We are in the 30’s in upstate NY. Have a nice day.

hetty said...

Happy Mother's Day Wanda. I love your lamium

Marnie Haines said...

Happy Mother's Day, Wanda! How lovely to meander through your garden. And thank you for your daily posts. They are always a treat. Marnie