Thursday, May 14, 2020

Finishing up the order.................

I worked until 2 p.m. to finish up my order of feminine masks.  This is one side......









Here is the other side of the 7 masks in the photo above.  I got them mailed out and then started more outside cleanup.  I have plants for my pots and my tomato plants but didn't plant them yet.  There is supposed to be a strong storm sometime today with quite a bit of rain so the ground should be nice and soft to dig in tomorrow or the next day.
I sorted the rest of the fabrics I have cut for masks into pairs and have enough for 22 in this stack.  I'll probably go back to my 6 a day routine.

6 comments:

Julierose said...

That is a whole lot of masks...good work;)))
~ ~ ~ waving in the cold Julierose

Chris said...

Hi Wanda
Nice contribution of beautiful masks! I've made some but mine had ties. Tried another pattern using elastic, and I was gifted a bunch of elastic - but I'm not happy with the fit/size. I looked through your posts but don't see what pattern you used, is there a link? How to you insert the elastic before stitching? My pattern's instructions were not clear - I figured it out, though a novice would have had trouble. Thank you! Stay safe!

hetty said...

Good for you Wanda. Those masks look terrific. I have been trying to make a few masks too,but I can't find my elastic. I made a few using bias tape. But I have to admit, these are not my favourite things to make.

patty a. said...

Those batiks are so pretty! You are still making a lot of masks! I am so glad my mask making time is over for the moment.

Sam said...

I love how our eyes are tricked in seeing a complete black spiral that is not there. The bird fabric will make an excellent addition in my opinion.
Love your work

Needled Mom said...

Good job, Wanda, and they look so pretty.