Tuesday, August 15, 2017

A sign......

I had a busy day yesterday finishing cutting and sewing the preemie layettes in the morning, sewing circle in the afternoon.  I was tired last night but decided I needed to start sewing the 2 triangles together that make the Hunter Star blocks.  When I ran out of bobbin thread on the third one I decided that was a sign that I needed to quit for the evening and go to bed at a decent time (before midnight).

On a totally different subject, this is post #3900.  That means there are a lot of old posts with a lot of quilt photos and tips.  The label list on the right sidebar will lead you to different topics.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow...milestone in the blog. I love hunting back thru your early work....lots of goodies to be found. Thanks

patty a. said...

3900 is a lot of posts!

Ann said...

I had a sign to stop last night, too. Working with scissors and almost cut the base fabric. Definitely bedtime.

JJM said...

WOW Wanda 3900 posts is amazing ! ! ! Sharing your creativity with us day by day has been an inspiring treat for me and I am sure for all your followers.

JJM

Quiltdivajulie said...

THANK YOU for writing all those posts and sharing so many photos along the way. YOU are priceless!!!!!