Thursday, August 10, 2017

4 more groups.......

I finished sewing the next 4 pairs of fabric in the Australian fabric Hunter Star quilt.  Next I need to sew the 2 triangle halves together on all of the ones that are to this point and then press and cut more fabrics.  

We are still having beautiful low humidity and comfortably warm weather.  This is unusual for August and I'm sure the hot blast will come in a week or so when the kids go back to school.   

I have made several sales on my Wandaful blog but there are still a lot of reduced price items available, vintage 50s and 60s fabric and other items.

5 comments:

Judy H said...

Now you are making me add this to my 'to-do' list of quilts! Beautiful. Guess I need to go shopping for more Australian fabrics.

patty a. said...

Looking good! Here it is still quite warm and humid. I was out walking the job site this morning and was sweating without much effort.

Julie H said...

So pretty!! I haven't done any quilting except for a log cabin I made in my teens but you are making me want to quilt :)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

All those curvy designs in the fabric made me think this was quilted already! Looks good!

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful.