Debbie at the blog A Quilter's Table announced a quilt along on Monday. I was itching to join in but had too many things going on earlier in the week. Last night I had to have some fun. I had starting making a bunch of the strip sets in January 2016 and had all of them in a project bag. Here is where I played with them on my design wall. I thought they were all too dark and just put them away for awhile.
This is the new batch I made last night. I am using the cutaway strips from when I straighten the edge of my batiks before I cut for a project. They are usually wider at one end than the other and slightly crooked. All of these pieces are a little over 10" tall so they could be cut in half for 5" wide pieces.
This is the old batch from over a year and a half ago. Soon Debbie is going to post again about the quilt along so hopefully I'll get some ideas of a direction to go with all of my strip sets. Meanwhile I had a lot of fun sewing while I watched 3 episodes of a Netflix show.