I needed more of the relaxing sewing of strip sets like I showed yesterday. I made 11 more blocks while watching 2 more episodes of a TV show.
Earlier in the day yesterday I planted the remaining perennials I got on sale for 62 cents each. On the left is the before shot of the area and on the right after 4 Asian Lilies were planted.
This is another area I worked on. The left photo is before starting and the right after I finished planting 3 Perennial Carnations which I thought were Dianthus. I moved the rocks out about 6" and dug out the Creeping Charlie, Violets and some grass. I dug out 2 tree roots from volunteer Redbud trees too.