My plan was to get at least one side hand stitched on the binding of the Wm. Morris Trip Around the World quilt. I got one short side stitched and then went on to stitch 22" on a long side. Then I took a break and went out to trim dead leaves off the tomato and cucumber plants and fill the bird feeders.
The only other thing planned was baking cookies. I was going to make chocolate chip but changed my mind and baked shortbread instead. I could swear my eyesight was clearer after eating 2 cookies.
Yesterday's weather was a 10, You can't beat 75 degrees. low humidity, sunshine, and a light breeze. I would like a whole month of that.


5 comments:
i agree...cookies do have amazing benefits....nice weather here for a change as well...no noisy A/C running day and night
That's the benefit of homemade cookies for sure;))))
Cooler this morning--but still pretty humid--hoping for a drier week...
That Morris print is just so pretty, Wanda. I used one of his neutral, leafy prints behind my Pineapple "little". Hugs, Julierose
After the severe thunderstorm (a bow-echo one - learned a new term) raced through here over the weekend, our temps are in the 70-80s today - also easier for those still without power to cope (vs. 100 degrees from late last week).
Maybe an expanded cookie study to see if we can replicate this positive impact on vision?
Ceci
Well your cookies are more magical than mine! LOL!! I can't wait to see that quilt when it is done.
Post a Comment