Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Still hand stitching.........


A couple more days will be needed to finish the hand stitching on this binding.






This is the pile on the sewing cabinet as I stitch.  I get to enjoy all of the fabrics....for hours.






I mixed some chocolate chip cookie dough but it was too late to bake the cookies.  It will be cooler this morning so that worked out OK.  I put the dough in the refrigerator for the night.

It was another beautiful day so I took my clippers out and cut some trees that are popping up everywhere, and also cut down two peony plants.  A little every day will get it all done eventually.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fabrics in that quilt are certainly something to enjoy! I tell myself the same thing about yard work, that a little every day will get it all done eventually. In my case I suspect it's really more like the apocryphal person painting the Golden Gate Bridge who starts over when they get to the end of a side. I'd rather work in the garden, however.

Ceci

patty a. said...

The fabrics in that quilt are so pretty! Yum, to chocolate chip cookies! I will be baking quite a bit later on this week. The band has a road trip which is 3 1/2 hours away in WV. We have been there three times I think. Someone at the venue posted on FB about the lady with the cookies and they were hoping when we come back that I bring more. I cannot disappoint so I will have to bake a lot of cookies. I will probably make oatmeal raisin since I have lots of supplies for them and they are fairly quick to make. I will probably make four batches.