Monday, August 17, 2026

In my happy place.............



I love having nice long seams to sew at night while I watch TV.  This is the second set of 10 stratas that I finished early in the day yesterday.  They were started the night before.


This is the third set of 10 stratas which I sewed last night.  I have one more set of 10 to sew today.  Then I have to decide if it will be a traditional 16 patch block or the "other 16 patch" which is 16 rectangles per block.

I need to clean off a table and baste one of my small quilts so I can quilt it on my Pfaff.  I have 2 that I would like to finish this month.

The rain mostly missed us yesterday after an early shower.  It looks like we will have a little lower humidity and temperature today. 

No comments: