This is the first quilt top I needed to work on. I cut enough sashing strips to sew one to each of the 40 blocks. I'm not sure how many blocks I'm going to use in a quilt but any left over will be made into a small project.
I haven't decided if there will be cornerstones or if I will cut the sashing strips for the tops of the blocks longer. I hope I know what my decision is this morning so I can get to it.
My granddaughter was craving some Chex Mix so I told her if she would pick up the cereal I would make it for her. The 2 little great-grands came along to deliver the cereal to me. Then they were on their way to play at a park. It was another beautiful day so I made the Chex Mix right away. Next week is predicted to be hot and very humid so we need to enjoy every minute of this nice weather before the A/C will be running again.



No comments:
Post a Comment