Thursday, June 27, 2024

Binding finished................


The good news: I finished the binding on this quilt.  The bad news: it was 10 p.m. so too late to take the official portrait.  That will happen today.



I only had 20 rows left to knit on this dishcloth so I finished it while I watched the news and weather.  I love the variegated yarn.

It finally started cooling down last night.  The humidity was pretty high early in the day but it slowly dropped all afternoon.  Now the comfortable weather is here for a few days.

 

7 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Congrats on the finish,looking forward to your next project,the dish towel looks great!

Julierose said...

Congrats on that finish
Pretty variegated yarn you used in the knitted dishcloth...
Hoping our temps level off after our thunder storms last night--no damage
in our area--just really heavy rains--hugs, Julierose

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

it is comfortable right now but I'm sure in an hour it will be too hot! Nice to get your binding done!

Mary said...

I love that feeling of taking the last stitch in a quilt project.

JJM said...

Good post today Wanda ~ it all came together, binding finished, a dish cloth too, and comfortable weather. Plus more to come from your studios for tomorrow. 🤗

JJM

patty a. said...

Yeah another finish! I didn't realize I missed your post yesterday. The flowers are so pretty! I miss my day lilies, but the deer probably miss them more! LOL!

Barbara Anne said...

Applause, applause for your newly finished binding and I look forward to its picture tomorrow!

Cute and handy dish cloth, too. I agree variegated thread, embroidery floss, yarn, and anything else is a delight. Alas, my hands will do a lot of things, but my hands don't play nicely together for me to crochet or knit.

Hugs!