Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Still cutting and sewing those triangle squares.............


 This is last night's batch of pieces for the Bear Paw blocks.  Some of the stacks have as many as 12 pieces alike and others as few as 2 alike. 16 per block so I'm probably going to need a few more.  I was so happy to see my regular TV shows are on again.  Tuesday night is a 3 hour session so I can get lots of sewing done.






However I didn't get any more rectangles or corner squares cut so I didn't sew any more blocks.  I just had to lay out as many pieces as I could for a block to feel some progress.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

You've gotten a lot of those hst's sewn up. Pretty pairings...hugs, Julierose

Bruce said...

Wanda, you have given the bear paw block new life for me. They are usually sort of boring. Your blocks are anything but boring. Patty

patty a. said...

Once you get a bunch of those HSTs put together maybe it will seem like you are getting more done. Meanwhile I think just getting all those triangles cut out is quite an accomplishment!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm sure you will get to the cutting of the rectangles and corner squares soon, Wanda. More completed blocks will follow!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love, love all those color combos. The pattern comes to life with all those choice of batiks.

Anonymous said...

Really loving these blocks, Wanda!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com

hetty said...

I love your blocks. So inspirational! And all those HST are quite an accomplishment.