Monday, November 16, 2020

Sewing while watching TV..........


I got 3 more blocks made while I watched my NCIS TV programs last night .  Now I really have to cut more triangles because I used almost all that I had already sewn.  I need to add some more bright colors so it doesn't become too boring.   I haven't pressed any of the blocks yet so I haven't determined the length of the sashing strips.  I'll probably do that today so I can cut all of the strips I have chosen into the proper lengths and then I'll know if I need to cut more.


Thanks again yesterday for all of the birthday wishes from people catching up on reading my blog.  I have a couple more days of cake so the birthday celebration isn't over yet. 

9 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Ha! These blocks are certainly not boring. It is amazing how well the batiks all play nice together.

Julierose said...

These are are just so pretty...nice work hugs, Julierose

Debra G said...

Happy happy belated birthday, Wanda!! Glad your celebration continues. I’m loving watching the progress on your bear paws. So pretty.

patty a. said...

Beautiful blocks! Happy belated birthday! I just had mine on the 8th. My SIL declared a month to celebrate her birthday a few years ago so extending your celebration for a week is ok by me! The flowers are beautiful and I know you will make that chocolate stretch out over the upcoming months.

Jane Dallmeyer said...

Happy 80th Birthday Wanda ! Keep on stitching and designing. You are a great inspiration!! Thank You..

Nann said...

"The quilt comes in on big bear feet," to parody Carl Sandburg. We watched four episodes in the newly-released season of The Crown. You can have cake from breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- we won't tell!

Ria said...

Hi Wanda, I hope you had a nice birthday. Yesterday you had such a long list of well-wishers that I decided to wait one day !

Jenny said...

Every birthday is special but these BIG birthdays even more so! Enjoy your cake.

Mystic Quilter said...

So good to see the number of the Bear Paw blocks up on the wall, I really like these!