Monday, November 9, 2020

3 more paws.............


After raking leaves and mowing the side yard to chop up some leaves I made some more Bear Paw blocks.

















I have used up most of the 2 triangle squares that had good contrast so I'll be cutting more this week.















The blocks are 14" so it won't take a lot of them for a throw quilt.  4 across will be 56" if I don't use sashing between them.













This is what they will look like edge to edge.  I think a little 1" sashing might be nice. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really lovely and a sashing would perfect. You are such an inspiration!
Kathy

Julierose said...

Just lovely blocks all together...hugs, Julierose

patty a. said...

I like those blocks a lot! I will be interested in the fabric you pick for the sashing. I can see going light or darker than that tan/golden color.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Batik Bear Paws... SEW gorgeous!!

sue s said...

Yes to sashing. The batiks are so pretty in this!

Nann said...

I'm kind of leaning toward sashing -- maybe light neutral -- to emphasize that there are four paws to each bear.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I love Bear Paws - I keep thinking I will make a batch of them but so far I haven't gotten around to it. Yours are wonderful!