Friday, November 27, 2020

Cutting table............


I cleaned off this cutting table yesterday and immediately chose 2 projects to work on.  I have stratas sewn for a throw size Kaffe Trip Around the World.  I need to sew the last seam to make them into a tube and then slice off segments to start designing on the wall.

The other project is to go through that box of batik scraps and choose some to cut for more pineapple log cabin blocks.  I only need blocks with light centers and corners to go with the 10 blocks I have in the orphan block box.  I can see I already have enough of the last strip and corner triangles left over from the last quilt I made.  I will search through the rest of the little boxes and see what I still need to cut.
 

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Love those pineapple blocks--I have a new Creative Grids ruler to try out for them...
Hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Those boxes are treasure boxes. The pineapple block looks great in these colors and batiks.

patty a. said...

The pineapple block is so pretty. I have never made pineapple blocks. Are you piecing them on a foundation?

Anonymous said...

The pineapple block is gorgeous!

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com