Friday, November 26, 2021

3 more seams..................


 It's not very straight on the wall but you can get the idea, just 3 more long seams to sew.  When I get it done and pressed I'll put it up on the design walls in the basement where I have my extra lighting and get a good photo.

I'm glad I got my yard work mostly done on Wednesday.  It was cold and windy yesterday and night time temperatures dropping into the teens.  I guess I should get my winter coat out of the garment bag in the basement.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Sounds like you'll be needing that Winter coat for sure!!
I love this colorful piece you are sewing together...really nice
hugs, Julierose

Cherie in St Louis said...

It’s been wonderful watching this quilt come together. It’s beautiful in the Marcia Derse fabrics. It’s supposed to be blustery and cold here today with snow….winter is knocking at the door.

Libby in TN said...

We're going to be in the 30s all day! Brrr.

Linda Swanekamp said...

A bit of snow flying here. The quilt looks wonderful on the wall. Hope you had a grand day yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I find that I like this quilt better when viewed in this horizontal orientation. It just seems to flow better. It sure is coming together nicely.
deb

JJM said...

If our weather flows east as it usually does… you’ll be getting some warmer temps again before winter sets in. 54 degrees today and bright and sunny as your Gridlock quilt top.

JJM

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

Sew exciting, nearly there! And it's looking wonderful. Are the lighter creams also Marcia Derse too?