Saturday, February 8, 2020

Visiting 5 years ago..............



I finished basting the zipper quilt and chose thread for the bobbin, ran errands, and really didn't have anything picture worthy for my blog today so I decided to look back 5 years and see what my recap for February 2015 was.  I had 3 quilt finishes and I have gifted all three of these quilts, 2 to friends and one to a great-nephew.


I also made 2 quilt tops.
I started out the one on the left as a Trip Around the World but ended up making it more like a bargello.  It is all Kaffe fabrics.  I hope I will end up with as many tops and finished quilts to show at the end of this month as I did in 2015.

5 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Beautiful quilt show.The bargello like one has such gorgeous fabric. Hope you can get your quilt quilted today.

JJM said...

I never get tired of seeing your quilts, no mater when you created them. Wonderful display today. So full of beautiful fabrics and design.

Happy Saturday ~ JJM

Connie said...

WOW! 2015 was a busy year for your little fingers, and it's the shortest month of the year, LOL.
You do such pretty work.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That is a lot of finishes at one time! I really like that blue checkerboard in the middle. It is always nice to look back to see what you did before. I was looking back at my blog to see what I did last February.

Mystic Quilter said...

All beautiful! I don't remember seeing your TATW/Bargello but love the effect using the Kaffe fabrics.
The 16 patch colours are glorious.