Sunday, February 2, 2020

Counting...........

I decided to count the squares I have cut for the new project to see if I need more.  I actually have more than I need right now but I would still like a little more variety.  In the white with black I also have cream with black but want to add some in that have white or cream with a color too.  So more cutting and then I'll start the sewing....




I knew I had a bud on one of my red plants so I decided to look at the other 14 cactus plants and see if there were any more buds.  I was totally surprised that there was a bloom on the white one.  I can't believe I never noticed the bud.

2 comments:

JJM said...

Your display of pieces for your next "project" shows fun fabrics. Anxious to watch the production of this one. A very nice post for a gloomy Sunday here in the mountains.

JJM

JJM said...

Wonder where everyone is at today ? (^._.^). I forgot to mention your lovely white cactus blossom. Nice surprise

JJM