Monday, July 2, 2018

Three more X and + blocks................

I am slowly choosing fabrics for the + part of the X and + blocks and cutting them.  I have lots of the X parts sewn waiting for a good match of prints.







I finally got a couple bigger tomatoes.  Most so far have been about golf ball size.  I picked the one on the right a week ago and it is just now ready to eat.  There were 3 about the same size as the one on the left on my Ultrasonic tomato plant but only this one was starting to turn color.  I beat the squirrels to it.

7 comments:

Nann said...

I went back to read the first post about this pattern -- noting the difference between this version and a previous version. i like the consistent background fabric. Block Lotto had this block a couple of years ago and I'd like to try it again.

No tomatoes here. The garden is really, really late.

Hedy said...

Nice blocks, I like the background.

Marie said...

I have long thought that I'd like to make a quilt like this but there are still several in line before it. Love looking at your blocks.

JJM said...

Your new blocks are extra pretty. They all have a 'neon' brilliance.

And those are delicious looking tomatoes and nice and big.

JJM

Needled Mom said...

I LOVE those blocks! The tomatoes look yummy too.

Mystic Quilter said...

Your blocks really stand out using the light background fabric.

WhiteEagle said...

Please let me know where to find the pattern for this block.