Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Postcard trio

In Sept. 2007 I showed the 3 postcards with one just a background and the other 2 finished. I didn't have and idea for the third one, and Robin suggested just leaves. I tried the leaves that were on the other 2 postcards but didn't like them by themselves. Then I found this other Kaffe fabric with leaves and knew it was the right choice.
If you click here you will go back to the page with the one unfinished one pictured with the 2 finished.


Vicki F asked yesterday what size the little bag is. It is 10" x 6" x 2" high. It is perfect for carrying all of your sewing tools to classes or retreats. Also it is a good size for cosmetics. If you click here it will take you to a post where I showed a bunch of these little totes.


16 comments:

Rebel said...

um... wow!!!

jovaliquilts said...

So beautiful! Rebel is right, wow! I love the way you did the background, and those appliques really pop. So much life and movement.
OK, enough, but I really like these. :)

hetty said...

Those postcards are beautiful! Can you put a stamp on them and send them through the postal service? I am collecting all the postcard info I can at the moment. I am experimenting with various Christmas designs. I plan to send some, but am afraid that they won't reach their destinations.

Anonymous said...

i like all three ,the colors are great,Wig.

Julie Bagamary said...

Very nice post cards. I also really like the banner in the orginal post.

Browndirtcottage said...

oh wow.....these are seriously cute!

Fiber Babble said...

Wow these postcards are particularly yummy. You know, every time I comment and ooh and aah over one of your creations, I think it can't get any better - and then it does!!

Anonymous said...

Post cards SUPREME ! They are gorgeous... colors take my breath away. I love it when I open your posts and it jumps right out at me.

I did go back and check on those little bags. I am going to get my stash of little bags going so they are always there ready for gifting.

J~MT

Christina said...

I would like to dito what Rebel said. um..Wow!

Tine said...

They are gorgeous! Do you have any plans on how to hang them? Because even if thay are postcards, surely you do not mean to seperate or send them?! They are just too stunning!

meggie said...

Perfect.

The Idaho Beauty said...

Quite stunning that last one. You're right, the leaves are perfect.

Vicki W said...

Very cool! I particularly like the leaves.

TB said...

These are nice postcards Wanda.

Vicky F said...

Hi Wanda,
Wow is right. I clicked on the leaf postcard photo and thought you had done some reverse applique, but I bet it is the depth of the print that gives the illusion.

Thanks for the info on the bags. That size is plenty big for tools, and they won't get lost at the bottom of a bigger tote that way.

Vicky F

Cathi said...

Incredible! Those are fantastic.