GO TO MY WEBSITE AND STORE
Pages
- https://exuberantcolor.com
- Home
- Quilts pieced with uneven width strips
- Crazy Piecing
- Quilts made with triangles
- Hand dyed fabric quilts
- Original designs, some wonky, mostly wallhangings
- 4 Patches, Double 4 Patches
- Quilts with Kaffe Fassett Fabric 2007 - part of 2017
- Quilts with Kaffe Fassett fabric 2017 partial - 2020
- Colorwash quilts
- Quilted Journal Covers
- Flannel quilts
Saturday, October 3, 2026
Still thinking..............
I spent a large part of the day yesterday gathering and packing things to take to the thrift shop in town. What was on my mind though was still these fabrics. I divided them by dark and light last night to check out an idea.
I thought maybe I would like to make another quilt similar to this one that I made in 2013. In this one the angle is different in each block but I have a die for the block which would make them all the same angle. I was thinking about cutting out a few pieces yesterday but just never got around to it. If you want to see more like this, click on the Label Fractured quilt on the label list on the right sidebar. You can also click on the label at the bottom of each post. On a cellphone to see the label links you may need to scroll to the bottom and click on View web version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment