Saturday, October 10, 2026

4 blocks ready to sew, 3 got finished..................


Sorry for the odd angle.  I should have held the camera lower.  I couldn't convince myself to go to the basement and get that large Kaffe Zipper quilt up on the design wall for its photo.  Instead I pulled pieces for 4 more blocks and worked on them.  I got 3 finished and up on the wall.  I also counted the pieces that are cut and I think I have enough of the dark ones and need a couple more sets of light pieces for the next 8 blocks.



The pieces for the 4th block are all sewn and I got started fingernail pressing and the rolling the seams.  It was getting late so this is where I'll pick up today.

I ended up with an hour plus on the phone with my cable company and hope my problem is solved.  The bird feeders are filled, tomatoes picked. 

No comments: