I got 4 blocks sewn last night. They are 18" square so this is 36" square. I have to figure out what kind of layout I will be able to do with such big blocks.
I looked for binding fabric for the Kaffe zipper quilt and this is one that I think will work. (larger photo farther down this post).
This is the second one and it's hard to see what the print looks like here, but look at the next photo. I like both of these and haven't made a decision yet.
I was totally shocked that the wild print looks as good as it does. I figured the colors and values were right and that is why I tried it. As a narrow strip it looks good.
Yesterday was in the low 70s and 100% sunshine so I was able to pick a lot more tomatoes than I have in the last week. I only have a few ripe enough to eat so next week looks like more salads.





No comments:
Post a Comment