Friday, October 9, 2026

Working on two..............


Yesterday afternoon I sewed one more Fractured block, bottom right.  When I get all 20 blocks sewn, maybe the ones with the darker backgrounds will end up on the edges of the layout.

Then I cleaned off my cabinet so I could sew the binding on the Kaffe Zipper quilt.







I started sewing on the binding in the late afternoon and then decided to go to the grocery store before it got dark.  I got home in time to pick some more tomatoes.










I finished the binding at 10 p.m.  You can see I went with the wild fabric for the binding and it looks good with both sides of the quilt.  I'll try to get it photographed today.  

We are enjoying nice weather right now, temperatures in the 70s and high 40s or low 50s most nights.  It looks like the hurricane rain that comes north might clip us but most of the rain will be east of us.

No comments: