Saturday, September 1, 2018

August 2018 monthly recap.........

I finished one colorwash and two colorburst wallhangings.
I also finished my pure Kaffe Fassett fabric colorwash (no Brandon or Philip fabrics, just Kaffe).
I also finished two quilt tops.  I started sewing the stratas for the Kaffe Trip Around the World in May but let other projects get in the way and didn't finish it until last week.  The crazy pieced blocks were started a long time ago and I finally sewed them into a top this spring.  I just had borders left to sew on and got that done this week.  It was a productive month.

Today is the day Enrollment to Colorwash 360 opens. At 3pm EST Subscribers will receive an email with information about the course and an opportunity to enroll. After enrolling, you'll receive access to the Colorwash Kit Shop where you can purchase one of the die-cut kits in either Batik or Kaffe and fabric packs of both Batik and Kaffe fabrics suitable for Colorwash. If you subscribe before 3pm, you'll also receive the email. 

12 comments:

Hedy said...

You have had a very productive month for sure. Absolutely beautiful and creative color wash and color burst quilts.

Quiltdivajulie said...

So much wonderful (!!!) color -- you are such a blessing to all of us.

Sylvia Anderson said...

Good morning Wanda....I would say you had a VERY productive month, especially since you spent 11 days in North Carolina. Of course, it helps that you are an extremely organized person, pretty much know where everything is, and work quickly because you are so knowledgeable. We are all very happy to see you back to your Wandaful self and taking on new projects to boot. Good luck with your online classes.

JJM said...

An extraordinary month of finished quilts. All absolutely beautiful.

JJM

julia said...

Hi Wanda,
The class sounded wonderful, I'm gutted I can't unroll as I'm from the UK. I was so looking forward to it and had been saving up masses of batiks. I hope it goes well, your preparations and quilts are wonderful, I love reading your blog, it's so inspiring.
Best Wishes,Julia (Forest of Dean)

Nancy J said...

Julia,I think we can enrol, as I am in New Zealand, It is just that the fabric kits cannot be posted overseas. Maybe email Wanda to make sure.

Elaine Adair said...

Wow .. always stunning projects!! Elaine Adair

Diane Koch said...

I am wondering also if it would be possible to enroll and be able to follow the classes but not join in the sewing? Since it says you can use your own fabrics, would that be the same thing as being able to follow the class but not actually sew?

melinda hirsch said...

Hi, Wanda. I signed up but never got an email at 5 PM EST?

Mystic Quilter said...

Stunning colourwash Wanda and the TAYW is amazing.

Yvette said...

Since I’m from the Netherlands I’ll miss your online teachings and stterkids too but I’m very glad you made it possible fore other admirers to be in.
Love yvette

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You certainly have had a very productive month! So many pretty finishes!