Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Starting another............

I have my pure Kaffe Fassett kit sorted and am ready to start another wallhanging.  This one will be square.  In case you missed the previous one which was rectangular, you can see it on this post.



I will spread the pieces out onto more trays before I start: blues on one tray, greens on another tray.






Some of the fabrics have many motifs on them as the print goes across the fabric so the cut I got in this kit may be different than the one in the original kit that I used.





I pulled out so much Goldenrod in the spring and early summer that I can't believe how much I have blooming on all sides of my house.  It is taller than I am here by the red Wegiela bush.


Colorwash 360 online class info on my website.


5 comments:

patty a. said...

Such beautiful fabric! All I am pulling out is crabgrass! LOL!! I am going to have to do a better job next year in maintaining my beds.

Lesley Gilbert said...

Reading along on a borrowed laptop while I wait for my new desktop - glad you got some rain, we need some more as well :)

JJM said...

O.K. I'm going to get some trays today . Perfect for fabric pallets. You've told us that many, many times, but a great reminder. And so helpful when designing.

JJM

Mystic Quilter said...

What a sight, beautiful squares of all those KF fabrics!!

Radka said...

I look forward to seeing your new project :-)
xx