I moved most of the darker blocks to the perimeter of this quilt top and the lighter blocks into the center. I think it looks a lot more balanced than in the photo yesterday. This quilt top is about half batiks and half regular quilting cottons. I got it sewn together last night and amazingly most of the points are still intact. I find it hard to be perfectly accurate when the quilt is made of all triangles. It is 42.5" x 54".
I went out late yesterday afternoon with my camera to capture the backyard growth. I have 2 colors of violets.
The Lungwort is pretty this year.
This bed is right outside my dining room window. By mid summer you can't even see my stepping stones because all of the plants are overlapping. The Wild Geranium is almost ready to bloom.