I had two finishes for April. The quilt on the left was started in August 2012 and the borders completed in Feb. 2013 and quilted in April 2014. The quilt top on the right was made in Sept. 2013 and quilted April 2014. It never seems like it is that long from start to finish.
These 3 tops were completed in April 2014. The two on the left just needed top and bottom borders and the one on the right needed to be wider so lots of blocks were made into panels to go on the 2 sides and then a row of 3" squares were added to the top and bottom.
I made lots of dishcloths and didn't show some of them as I finished them. The four on the left are made with ends from 2-4 balls of yarn. They are the most fun to use, if you can call washing dishes fun.
Now on to May and some new projects as well as some finishes. I have batting already cut for several and backings chosen but not sewn together for some. There are still several tops waiting for borders so maybe I'll tackle them first.