Sunday, January 8, 2023

Playing with neutrals..............


I did some die cutting for a couple quilts, one being these neutrals.  I cut the 3 light colors at the top right.  I sewed one group together into squares.





I had every intention of changing the needle in my longarm and loading a quilt but instead the day got away from me.  I did play with the one group I sewed, a pretty low contrast group.


There are lots of possibilities of what to do with these squares and I have no idea at this point what I am going to do.  Just mindless sewing again.  Maybe today I'll get the longarm running again.

5 comments:

Julierose said...

I like the half square triangles configuration...

28 degrees here this morning--(Hello January cold)--I think the treadmill will get a workout today...;000 hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Mindless sewing. Sounds like a wonderful idea. Love the blocks.

JJM said...

Fun to see the many designs you have created with your triangles. Fabrics are so mesmerizing.

JJM

Vicki W said...

Oh, I do love browns and grays.

patty a. said...

These HSTs are beautiful. I have to give you props because I know how difficult triangles out of batik fabric can be to sew.